Thank you for visiting the online home of Executive Travel Associates/HRG, a wholly owned subsidiary of HRG, the 3rd largest travel management company in the world. We would be glad to send additional information either electronically or in hard copy form to provide details about how we can best serve your travel management needs. ETA/HRG offers a rare combination of size, experience, proactive service, low staff turnover, cutting edge technology and an understanding of the corporate travel marketplace.
Please feel free to email us to request additional information or to arrange a meeting to discuss our services in greater detail. Thank you again for your interest.
- Experienced Staff - The benefit of having an experienced travel counselor working
with your travel requests cannot be overstated. Our staff averages 18 years of
industry experience and is proactive, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- One of the Largest Independent Travel Management Companies in the World - This means that we are in the strongest position to work with airline, car and hotel contacts in securing benefits on your behalf. With offices in over 120 countries around the world provides the international presence for larger corporate clients.
- Technology - The
technology listed below means that no other travel management company,
regardless of size, offers its clients the same full range of technology.
- ETAMail - All
itineraries are emailed to travel arrangers each time a reservation is made
or changed, so you always have a current copy.
- ETA/HRG SchedFinder - This fax or email will list all scheduled flights
between cities at a specified time so you will have all available options.
- Each reservation is put through this program that not only identifies
lower fares on the particular flights but also on alternate flights or
routings so you are aware of lower priced options.
- Seatbuster -
This "robot" program automatically re-requests all waitlisted items every 15
minutes all day, every day. This includes airline seat locations and classes
of services. We have a success ratio of nearly 40%!
- Electronic Quality Control - Each reservation record is reviewed by our internal,
automated quality control program (QCX) as well as by our quality control
supervisor who ensures that all options have been incorporated in the
reservation process for each trip
- Web-Based Corporate Reporting - You have access to all of your management information
as it relates to travel on a 24-7 basis. This allows you to see past
history, future bookings, print duplicate copies of invoices, break travel
down by accounting codes, etc
- Daily Travel Information E-mailed to Each Client - ETA/HRG can provide departure
information and/or arrival information for all staff members on a daily
basis via email.
- ETAMail - All itineraries are emailed to travel arrangers each time a reservation is made or changed, so you always have a current copy.
- Electronic Profiles - ETA/HRG maintains individual information concerning each
traveler in a secure profile system that can be completed either online from
our web site or on paper. All of our quality control checkpoints are based on
the information contained in the individual and corporate profiles.
- On-line Booking Tool - We provide a user-friendly online booking engine through our
web site for those who are more comfortable making their own reservations.
Complete travel data is available to your organization regardless of which
method is used to make the reservation.
- International Travel Specialists - We maintain an international desk, staffed with four
extremely experienced agents that handle international accounts. We can
e-ticket your reservation from our London office if it will reduce the cost of
the ticket, provide security information on the countries you are visiting,
and arrange any supplemental transportation you may need in foreign countries
including translator service, limousine service, internet access, etc.
International travel is generally more detail oriented with fewer options
requiring that each and every detail be addressed.
- Negotiated Air Rates - Northeast Air Shuttles - We have taken the financial risk of
guaranteeing flight segments in order to reduce the shuttle rates to both New
York and Boston by over $100.
- Airline Credit for Your Company - You will automatically be enrolled in the corporate
benefits programs of four major airlines that return soft dollar credits to
purchase tickets, upgrades, VIP club memberships, etc.
- Hotel Discounts -
We combine the discounts at thousands of properties through our affiliation
with the ABC Hotel program with those that we individually negotiate on our
clients' behalf. All hotels are available in our reservation computer and can
be confirmed immediately.
- Fees - ETA/HRG's fees
are simplified, one charge regardless of the type of ticket, so your
accounting department can easily monitor these charges for accuracy. ETA/HRG
provides the following services at no additional charge:
- All hotel & car rental reservations
- Processing of exchanges and voids
- Comprehensive accounting research and/or data handoff for airline programs
- Access to our online management reporting program-Information Bank.
- After-hours and emergency travel service (ticketing fees above still apply but there are no additional costs associated with this service)
- Upgrades, when available on select carriers
- Regular travel news updates delivered via email